As part of our global design team, your creative vision will incorporate heroes from film, games, TV and cartoons in fashion-forward clothing and accessories that exceed our buyers’ expectations. We’re looking for an energetic, trend-conscious designer with a strong knowledge of garment construction and license knowledge to design for infants, children, and adults. Like us, you live and breathe the fashion industry, have an experimental nature, and approach fabrics and embellishments like a kid in a candy store.
You will be working in our office in Zaventem, near Brussels.
- You hold qualifications in graphic design, fashion or a similar creative field
- You have experience with working with licenses
- You are inspired to succeed and resistant to stress
- You flourish in a structured working environment
- You communicate well with clients
- You can support your local sales colleagues
- You have a creative mind and think outside the box
- You proactively contribute new ideas
- You’re a friendly and enthusiastic team player
- You are obsessed with fashion
- You have an excellent knowledge of Adobe Illustrator CC and Photoshop CC on Apple
- You are fluent in Dutch and English, extra languages are a plus
Our client is a well-established name in developing, producing and selling licensed clothing and brands.
They have been in the market for more than 30 years and are represented worldwide with offices in Europe, China, Bangladesh, India and Ethiopia.
- A varied, independent job in an international environment within a fascinating, fashion-related sector.
- Your efforts will be rewarded with an attractive salary package with meal vouchers, hospitalisation insurance, group insurance, salary bonus, etc.
- The opportunity to think about optimisation and further development within the organisation, even beyond your field of expertise.
- Almost unique 'Level 8' business context in which you can yourself take the lead in your projects.
- Fresh soup and fruit on Mondays and unlimited delicious coffee.
- Friendly and helpful colleagues who, in addition to a nice working atmosphere, also love relaxing after-work activities.