You will support our customers with technical and commercial questions. Besides our customers, you will also collaborate with customer service, sales colleagues out in the field and our factories. Our Inside Sales Engineers are the vital link between our customers, factories and the sales and support colleagues. Additional tasks and responsibilities you can expect are:
- Process and answer the questions that come in via telephone or email;
- If requested, you make quotations for specific products or projects;
- Process orders and follow up on the delivery of the orders;
- You are in regular contact with our factories in Denmark, Finland and in the US.
To be successful in his position, we would like to see that you have:
- Knowledge and experience with drives (frequency converters, soft starters, gear motors, servo regulators, etc.);
- Have good communication skills and have a commercial mind-set. Achieve the best possible level of service and solutions towards our customers;
- Have good administrative skills, work accurate and effective;
- Able to work with digital tools like Salesforce and SAP;
- Have fluent (in word & writing) Dutch, French and English language skills. You operate in an international environment; languages are an important part of your day-to-day work.
Our client is engineering technologies that enable the world of tomorrow to be better, smarter and more effective.