Warehouse coordinator (m/v)
The Warehouse Coordinator will perform the physical and administrative tasks involved in receiving, storing, shipping, packing and loading the goods. The goal is to improve our customer satisfaction by on-time deliveries.
Key Areas of responsibility:
- Warehouse supervising
- Receiving and storing incoming goods in the proper location
- Maintain a safe, clean and organized storage area and work environment
- Assist with physical inventory cycle counts and identifying any discrepancies.
- Receiving and storing of goods
- Physical inventory counts
- Maintain storage area
- Control of incoming goods
- Labelling of all incoming items
- Trigger purchasing team for receiving goods in Navision
- Assign shelf numbers
- Maintain accurate inventories of all product
- Picking of goods from the warehouse ensuring that quality and quantity of orders are correct
- Packing goods for shipment to customers
- Assist with the timely flow of customer orders
- Other responsabilities
- The Warehouse Coordinator needs to be able to plan his/her work individually and work at a team level.
- We expect the Warehouse Coordinator to come with ideas and improve existing procedures.
- Preference of two years related work experience but we are also open for school leavers with strong organizational skills
- Proficient in Dutch and English is a must
- Knowledge of French and German is a plus
- Experience with Navision is a plus
- Ability to work with high precision (both for picking & paperwork)
- Ability to be flexible
- Ability to communicate in a very accurate way
- Stress resistant and a challenger
- Working in a supportive and collaborative environment
- Competitive remuneration + benefits