Training portfolio & courses support
- Detect and analyze end-user training needs
- Deliver courses with referenced materials for lawyers and staff (for starters, on general ICT skills, on new upgraded tools)
- Develop expertise on key software for the business, particularly but not exclusively the MS Office suite and related software such as a document management or compare software.
- Monitoring & reporting on training passport or other programs
- Close collaboration with the team based in the Dutch office
- Co--maintenance and development of ND's ICT training portal.
- Design and development of communication materials
- Design and development of e-learning and instructional videos.
- Review and processing of Telco subscriptions and invoices
- A self-reliant professional and an optimistic team player who likes to work in a professionally demanding environment.
Skills and experience
- Bachelor's or Master's degree with preferably 3 years of experience
- Advanced knowledge in Office 365 programs, with focus on Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- A strong basis in MS Teams functionality
- Excellent command of Dutch and English and good command of French
- Attention to accuracy and passionate about ICT
- Highly organized, ownership of responsibilities
- Client minded & proactive
- Good communication skills
- Experience in typical lawyer software (Work10, PdfDocs, Litera Compare, Intapp) would be a strong advantage
A full-time position in a dynamic, international firm with an informal, service-minded mentality.
An opportunity to prove yourself in a professional and flexible environment where you will be able to add real value and use your languages on a daily basis!
A competitive salary package including group and medical insurance, meal vouchers, numerous team activities.
Our office is located in Brussels, nearby Watermaal-Bosvoorde and can be reached by train or tramway.