Technical Support Engineer (m/v)
Your job description
- After an internal training period, you will be part of a team responsible for the technical support of our international customers.
- You work in shifts from Monday to Sunday: 06:00-14:30 and 13:30-22:00.
- You will be responsible for the accurate administrative follow-up of customer inquiries.
- On a daily basis, you will interact (via email and telephone) with terminal operators, maintenance personnel and technicians worldwide.
- You will resolve inquiries within the agreed timings and escalate further where needed.
- You are the first point of contact for customers in case of a defect, outage or problem.
- You are a good listener who is able to identify customer needs. You feel comfortable further inquiring a customer to clearly identify the issues.
- If you cannot resolve a customer inquiry yourself, you will discuss this internally, and provide customer feedback within the agreed timings. You take ownership of the customer inquiry and strive to come to result-driven solutions.
- You must obtain a professional manner at all times, remain courteous and strive to deliver excellent customer services.
- Genuine interest in ICT/technical support.
- Excellent knowledge of English and preferably Dutch. Other languages are an asset.
- Excellent communicator, diplomatic, result-driven, and customer-oriented.
- Work hours from Monday to Sunday in two shifts: 06:00-14:30 and 13:30-22:00.
- You know how to prioritize, are well-organized and a good planner.
- Your key skills are: customer-focused, problem-solver, result-driven, focused, communicative, eager to learn.
Our client is a high-tech and steadily growing company.
- A challenging job with opportunity to further develop your skills.
- You will be part of a growing international support team (10 people). You will be located at their Leuven/Heverlee office.
- You will receive a specific training.
- Permanent contract with competitive salary package.