As an administrator you will be responsible for the day to day assistance in the management of our Managed Services department. This includes the following tasks:
- Follow-up of tax returns, checklists, control reports and other files.
- Electronic filing of VAT and Corporate Tax returns;
- Various administrative tasks such as invoicing, creating engagement letters, updating the internal database and handeling of correspondence.
You will have the opportunity to grow and increase your responsibilities through contact with different clients, industries, coworkers and internal trainings.
- You hold a Master's degree.
- You speak Dutch or French and are fluent in English.
- You manage MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) and the internet.
- You are figure minded and are eager to explore the world of tax and accountancy.
- You work precisely and meticulously.
- You enjoy working in a dynamic team where everybody supports each other.
- Interim contract option permanent (after 6 months)
- A competitive and attractive compensation package
- Expense allowance
- Meal vouchers
- A laptop
- 24 vacation days
- Commuting allowance
From permanent contract (6 months)
- Hospitalization insurance
- Group insurance
- Cell phone subscription
- iPhone / iPad
- As well as the possibility to adjust your compensation package to your needs with their Reflex plan