Roles & Responsibilities
As administrator you will be responsible for the day to day assistance in the management of the corporate and indirect tax department. This includes the following tasks:
- Co-ordination within the tax practice and KPMG network;
- Various administrative tasks, such as invoicing, project follow-up, meeting and agenda management, etc.;
- Assistance with Account management;
- Follow-up of tax returns, checklists, control reports and other files and e-mails;
- Electronic filings;
- Creating statistics.
Skills & Qualifications
- You hold a Master's or Bachelor's Degree and you master Dutch, French and English;
- You manage MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) and the Internet;
- Your organizational skills, motivation and flexibility are your daily assets;
- You enjoy working in a dynamic team where everybody supports each other;
- You work precisely and meticulously;
- You are figure minded and have an interest in accounting;
- Experience in a similar position is a plus, but certainly not a prerequisite.
Our customer is an international company providing Audit, Tax and Legal, Advisory and Accounting services.