System of Quality Management Administrator
The SoQM Administrator will be responsible for the project administration & monitoring, stakeholder coordination, and general support that are indispensable to facilitate the establishment and continuous management of the project. The SoQM Administrator will be accountable towards the Audit Quality Director and will report to them on a regular basis.
The SoQM Administrator will be responsible for the following:
• Administration & Monitoring:
- On a daily basis, track changes in instructions, guidelines and controls on the SoQM KPMG Global intranet pages.
- Discuss with AQD and propose changes to local information related to instructions, guideline, control descriptions are up-to-date. Discuss with AQD and provide periodic status reporting on the progress of the project, to be further communicated to the SoQM Lead. Such status reporting includes e.g. an overview of controls performed per control operator/owner in SOFY, preparation of slides for AQD purposes.
• Stakeholder Management:
- Coordinate with the relevant stakeholders of controls to resolve any pending issues, retrieve missing information related to control executions, etc.
- Communicate to AQD on a timely basis any essential project updates, internal information and new guidelines.
• General support:
- Liaise with the IT Support Team to resolve any technical issues related to SOFY.
- Suggest towards AQD any necessary enhancements with regards to internal processes to improve their efficiency.
• Experience in a similar position (e.g. quality management) is a plus;
• You have an excellent spoken and written knowledge of Dutch and English. Good knowledge of French is an asset;
• You manage MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Microsoft Teams);
• Your organizational skills, motivation and flexibility are your prime qualifications for a successful approach to this fascinating job;
• You work precisely and meticulously.
- Interim contract option permanent (after 6 months)
- A competitive and attractive compensation package
- Expense allowance
- Meal vouchers
- A laptop
- 24 vacation days
- Commuting allowance
From permanent contract (6 months)
- Hospitalization insurance
- Group insurance
- Cell phone subscription
- iPhone / iPad
- As well as the possibility to adjust your compensation package to your needs with their Reflex plan