As Head Of SEO, you are responsible for the supervision and development of this expertise for our company. You are the guarantor of the excellence delivered in terms of SEO in our projects, you develop and optimize our service lines in this expertise, making sure that we offer the best response to the expectations of our clients and market. As ambassador of this expertise, whether internally or externally for our clients and prospects, you are aware of the last trends, opportunities and future developments.
- Organize brainstorming sessions with our SEO experts, for specific (groups of) clients, to evaluate that all possibilities have been explored for those accounts.
- Realize “quality checks” of the deliverables realized on our projects.
- Answer questions coming from the teams regarding advanced technical issues in their projects.
- Identify tools, trends, novelties, … , regarding SEO representing real opportunities of optimization of our service lines. Test some of them to evaluate their potential in a middle and long term.
- On this basis, optimize the service lines in SEO proposed by us.
- Develop and update, in collaboration with the teams, the methodologies and working methods related to SEO.
- Develop and update, in collaboration with the teams, the learning paths and learning contents related to SEO.
- Collect the inputs coming from the different internal stakeholders to complete those projects.
- Coach and train SEO consultants in order to increase their technical expertise.
- Contribute to the development of content strategies (editorial strategies, contents creation, semantic analysis, …).
- In collaboration with the Marketing department, communicate about our services and expertise through webinars, conferences, newsletters, articles, …
- Represent our expertise during conferences, seminars or specific events.
- Contribute to the elaboration of strategies and commercial offers for prospects or clients with a high potential.
- Develop your expertise in digital marketing, and mainly in SEO by attending conferences or targeted training, among other things.
- You have 5 years of professional experience, including 3 years in the management of advanced SEO audits for the websites of clients from various sectors and sizes.
- You have a perfect knowledge of French or Dutch, and good knowledge of English.
- You have excellent communication skills and are able to communicate complex information in an intelligible way to different types of interlocutors.
- You are able to orient and bring colleagues together in a common vision.
- You are organized and results oriented, keeping an eye on the right priorities even during heavy workload periods.
- You understand the needs of the market and clients, and know how to translate them in relevant service offers.
- You are a real teamplayer, you are pragmatic and systematically seek the most efficient solution regarding the context, constraints, …
- You act in all circumstances with respect, ethics and transparency.
- You have a passion for Digital Marketing, and are ready to learn about it.
- The opportunity to remain at the cutting edge of last trends in Digital Marketing and SEO, notably by using leading SEO tools as Google Search Console, Majestic SEO, Oncrawl, SemRush, …
- Work on the optimization of service lines for clients (SMEs or large accounts) such as BeoBank, MediaMarkt, Yves Rocher, Orange, WWF, …
- Have a real impact on the development and global strategy of a fast growing company being part of the management team.
- Constantly develop yourself thanks to the structured learning paths we developed.
- Passionate colleagues who value knowledge sharing (mentoring, brainstorming, etc.).
- A friendly working atmosphere in our Brussels or Gembloux office where team spirit is a core value.
- We are flexible about the main workplace of the position.
- A varied and challenging position with responsibilities.
- Flexibility measures (homeworking, flexible working hours, etc.), in the perspective of a good work-life balance.
- A salary package based on your skills and professional experience (meal-vouchers, company car, smartphone & mobile subscription, …).
- Fresh fruit every week, and a top-notch coffee machine!
- Start date: To discuss.
- Type of contract: permanent / full-time.