Sales Support assistant (m/v)
You are responsible for the administrative & operational support of the Channel with focus on:
- Management of the day-to-day and seasonal administration for the KAM’s
- Ensuring a proper follow-up, among customers, of the business strategy defined by the KAM’s (agreement on activities, promo, etc.)
- Coordination of the promotional activities for our customers : update of the promotional plan and input in SAP TPM & Hermes (when applicable)
- Ensuring a good follow-up on folders, price collection & store check on the field
- Prepare & follow up the seasonal assortment range in coordination with the trade marketing
- Ensuring a good follow-up of the customers invoices (budget management)
- Coordination of the channel administration for the field meetings: preparation of the orders, briefing to the team, support in the preparation of the decks, KAM’s news, etc.
- Support in the organization of the internal & external meetings
- Administrative profile with strong sales interest
- You have good analytical skills
- You are proactivity
- You have strong communication skills
- Well organized, you are accurate and you manage effectively your priorities
- You have good interpersonal relationship skills
- You have very good knowledge’s of Office (word, excel, power point)
- You are fluent in French and Dutch
- You have a good level of English
- You are stress resistant
Our client is a well renowned multinational company with one of its subsidiaries in Brussels.
They offer a contract with extensive extra legal benefits.