Pricing Assistant (m/v)
- SAP tool management:
- sales condition activation & management customer activation & management
- price activation & management
- follow-up & management of price requests
- giving support to our Pricing Specialists (benchmark,…)
- sales administration (archiving customer agreements, ,...)
- providing accurate data and reporting autonomously (with a minimum of supervision).
- manage & improve processes
- You hold a Bachelor's degree in a relevant field or you have experience in a similar function (SAP environment).
- You are enthusiastic, proactive, flexible, accurate and you can work both in a team and independently.
- You have a good knowledge of SAP and MS Office (excel, powerpoint, word, access)
- You are perfect in DU or FR and have a very good knowledge of the other language, ENG & IT are a big plus.
- You also have the following characteristics:
- analytical, strong in numbers
- planning and organizational talent
- stress resistant
- problem solver
Our client was founded in Milan and today stands as a global brand known for its cutting edge technology, high-end production excellence and passion for innovation that draws heavily on its Italian roots.
Beside an attractive salary package, we offer a multinational environment in a small and dynamic team. The company offers opportunities to grow and develop and is committed to ensure its employees the knowledge, tools and possibilities to maximize their potential.