- Agenda management, planning and organising meetings;
- Handling e-mails and mail in a proactive way;
- Organising meetings and conference calls;
- Maintaining time sheets and preparing invoices;
- Filing and archiving;
- Editing and/or formatting documents, reports, conclusions, correspondence, etc.
- Answering and processing telephone calls;
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations;
- General administrative and organisational tasks;
- Organisation of the signature, legalisation and apostille of the relevant documents;
- Liaising with various service providers (notaries, domiciliation agents, banks, etc.).
- You are immediately available;
- You have experience as assistant in a law firm and you are familiar with the activities and markets of a business law firm;
- You have a perfect knowledge of the IT online office tools such as Office Pack;
- You are fluent in French, Dutch and English
- You are highly organised and understand the importance of deadlines;
- You possess strong sense of service and confidentiality as well as rigorous;
- You are flexible and work well in a team;
- You are able to work autonomously, proactively, and are able to manage several tasks at once.
Our client is based in the heart of Europe, with head offices in Brussels and Luxembourg. They goal is to be the prefered partner of corporate and litigation law firm for Belgian and international companies.
They advise both Belgian and foreign clients. They work together with market leading and like-minded foreign law firms as a team to provide with the highest quality of advice. This advice is focused on clients to offer full consistency, quality and confidence.
- You will be a part of a convivial, entrepreneurial and multicultural work environment where diversity, talent and creativity / proactivity are encouraged;
- Attractive remuneration to be determined according to your profile and previous experience as a salaried employee;
- Balance between professional and private life;