The Operational Admin Assistant provides administrative and organizational support to ensure the smooth and efficient daily operations and act as a point of contact for all administrative questions within Operations.
The Service Delivery Analysts supports the Service Delivery Manager to ensure that the agreed to Operational Service for our customers is delivered based on a shared approach across the customer portfolio. Communicate with multiple customers and deliver an exceptional customer experience.
As an Operational Admin Assistant:
- Takes meeting minutes and prepares (status) reports and statistics for requests
- First point of contact for all purchase orders and invoices (First contact to Finance)
- Administers Access Requests for customers and their subcontractors
- Facilitates all Access Requests, Working Permits (and simple change requests) for all activities that take place on the Site(s) in Service Operations (can be initiated by all Operations Departments)
- Perform quality check on maintenance records
- Actively identify and perform any administrative activity that can relief the engineers in their daily work
- Assist the Service Planning Coordinator and handle Customer enquiries. Provide support by quality controls, & hand-over request within the Service Planning team
- Acts as an office manager and takes care of all office supplies
- Actively participates in the Quality department in admin tasks to keep all ISO and Iso related certifications UpToDate
As a Service Delivery Analyst:
- Communicate with multiple customers, manage their expectations, enquiries and requests and deliver an exceptional customer experience during the service delivery process according the agreed service levels (SLA)
- Monitor outstanding Incidents and Problems highlight any potential service level impact to the Service Delivery Manager or Specialist.
- Monitoring SLAs/OLAs attainment in support of the shared customer portfolio.
- Assist with the production of customer reporting, SLA management/monitoring. management/monitoring.
- Managing service delivery related customer escalations and complaints including their recording, management, escalation and resolution.
- Good interpersonal skills with all levels of company personnel
- Is a true Team Player that connects people unites them in order to do the right things for our customers
- Is committed, high energy, self-motivated and passionate for service excellence and customer focused
- Has the ability to act on own initiative and with minimal supervision
- Flexible work manner
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work accurately, with good attention to detail prioritising skills
- Administration skills
- Needs to be able to communicate in Dutch & English + French
- Can-do mentality, multitasker
- Word, Excel and Outlook skills
Employment is one of the datacenters worldwide.
Attractive remuneration with fringe benefits such as Smartphone + subscription, car + fuel card, group and hospitalization insurance.