Management assistant (m/v)
Your tasks will include:
- electronic agenda management;
- making appointments, organizing meetings;
- handling (electronic) correspondence;
- designing presentations;
- collecting information from traditional and electronic media;
- answering internal and external phone calls;
- ensuring that all data regarding our clients are kept up-to-date, based upon the information you receive from our Managers; Organizing seminars and sending mailings to our clients;
- creating statistics;
- various administrative tasks.
- You hold a bachelor's degree in Office Management, language or communications; Experience in a similar position is a plus;
- You have an excellent spoken and written knowledge of Dutch, and English and a good knowledge of French
- You manage MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) and the Internet;
- Your organisational skills, motivation and flexibility are your prime qualifications for a successful approach to this fascinating job;
- You work precisely and meticulously;
- You are figure minded
Our client provides audit, tax and advisory services.
At this company you are appreciated for your professional skills and qualities. Surrounded by a strong team spirit in an international and dynamic work environment, you will find the knowledge that is enriching for your career.