Legal News Editor - deeltijds (m/v/x)
As a legal news editor for our clients digital publishing department, you will have the following responsibilities:
- You are part of the Legal Publishing Digital team and report hierarchically to the Legal Publishing Manager Digital.
- You are responsible of a part of the daily legal update. You scan the relevant legal information sources on a daily basis and write clear and complete news items for our customers.
- You are responsible of the quality of form and substance of the news.
- You may be required to work on other projects related to the legal content produced by the company.
- Native Dutch, a good level in English & French could be an asset
- Master or Bac in law is a plus
- Journalistic diploma or experience represents an added value
- Excellent writing skills and spelling
- Analytical mind: capacity to digest, select and produce legal news in various branches of law, in a clear and didactic way
- Good communication skills
- Information hunter, curiosity driven
- Ability to work in a limited timeframe, respect of deadlines
- Autonomy with proactive team working attitude
- Customer oriented
- Multicultural environment
- You will be part of a multidisciplinary team
- A homeworking policy
- There are plenty of opportunities to further develop your talents and responsibilities.
- You work in a flexible and agile environment where interaction is key.
- A healthy company with enthusiastic colleagues.
- An attractive salary and additional benefits adapted to your level of experience.