Junior Management Assistant
As a Management Assistant you will play a key role in the daily organization and business support to our manager group. As an Assistant you are the first point of contact for our clients, our colleagues and our suppliers. It is therefore key that you like to communicate in different languages in a respectful manner and that you know to prioritize the following tasks:
- Calendar / Agenda management for different levels: scheduling calls and meetings, booking meeting rooms and restaurants, solving agenda conflicts, etc.;
- Travel arrangements: booking flights, trains, hotels and cars;
- Layout and quality check of documents (presentations, proposals, letters, etc.).
Besides the above-mentioned tasks, an impeccable administrative follow-up is necessary:
- Administration support: handling incoming and outgoing e-mails and correspondence, filing/archiving and scanning documents;
- Call management: handling incoming internal and external calls, taking messages and filtering calls;
- Proposal management: layout and quality checks, preparing the admin part (certificates, envelopes, etc.) and making sure the proposal is delivered on time.
Ad hoc tasks:
- Organizing client and team events: all practical arrangements such as the location, catering, parking, badges, welcoming the participants, etc.;
- Translation & review of documents.
- You have a Bachelor degree in Office Management;
- You have 2-3 years of experience as a Management Assistant;
- A good knowledge of Dutch, English and French is a necessity, both written and spoken;
- You have a good command of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.);
- You are very accurate, proactive, communicative and polite;
- You have excellent organizational skills and a strong sense of responsibility;
- You are a real team player;
- You are capable of handling all contacts and information with the required diplomacy and discretion;
- You are flexible in changing circumstances and you are resistant to stress.
- A challenging, innovating environment where personal development and growth are encouraged;
- Opportunities for learning where needed;
- An attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits.