Junior Account Manager (m/v/x)
We are looking for a driven junior accountmanager, who is passionate about sales and is looking for personal growth within a dynamic environment.
- Self-generate leads and schedule appointments
- Analyse opportunities with existing clients
- Meet face-to-face with clients or prospects and qualify sales potential
- Understand the needs and deliver sales proposals that show our added value
- Follow up by second premise visits, phone or video calls
- Close sales by developing a strong relationship and overcoming objections
- Maintain the sales funnel database to report on activities and results
- Seek opportunities for sales skills development and maintain a professional network
Your work organisationYou visit clients and prospects across Belgium – with a focus on Flanders & Brussels. You attend
regular sales team meetings at our office. When practical, you telecommute. You always assure a
minimal presence at the office to ease cooperation with internal sales and other colleagues.
- You go the extra (s)mile to achieve your targets and you get a kick of surpassing them
- You have at least two years of postgraduate work experience.
- You have completed a commercial training or already have cold calling or B2B sales experience.
- Field sales experience is a plus.
- You can manage stress well, always keep a positive spirit and have a can-do attitude.
- You are proficient in Dutch and English. French is a big plus.
- A family-owned company
- We grow via innovative solutions, service quality and passionate employees.
- From the very first day you will be welcomed and supported by a warm, dynamic team.
- An attractive, performance-led remuneration package and long-term career perspectives.