IT Recruiter (m/v/x)
- Develop search strategy and recruitment content strategy
- Regarding the strategy, write job offers and post them on appropriate channels
- Manage candidate applications
- Proactively find and approach best candidates using different sourcing techniques
- Schedule interviews for yourself and for business managers
- Evaluate candidates with specific KPI’s
- Coordinate the end-to-end recruitment process with the team, and provide feedback to candidates throughout the recruitment process
- Design and update dashboards in order to feed an efficient and collaborative recruitment activity
- Contribute to innovative initiatives developed with the Recruitment organization in order to implement best practices
- Be our employer’s brand ambassador;
- Meet talented professionals through key events (conferences, job fairs...);
- Build strong relationships with candidates and maintain a permanent pipeline;
- The key responsibilities mentioned above are generally part of a Talent Acquisition Specialist’s mission, but what we would really appreciate, is your entrepreneurial mindset. This means that we highly value your own input and initiatives.
- Your enthusiasm and charisma have a strong influence on how candidates view our organisation, and you can find creative ways to attract top talent. Because after all, you will play an important role in helping to develop our business.
- Oh and by the way, it would be nice if you were proficient in MS Office, Dutch, French, and English.
- If you would like to know what’s in it for you, there’s only one way to find out!
Our customer is an important player in IT services!
Our client offers a dynamic and growing working environment, with numerous training courses to keep abreast of the latest developments in their field. They think a good work-life balance is very important! In addition, they offer a permanent contract with a competitive salary and nice extra-legal benefits.