Inside Sales Representative (m/v/x)
- Ensure efficient execution of the sales targets.
- Support, enhance and execute the annual business plan: plan services and calls & execute the plan and close the sales opportunities, creation and conversion of a credible pipeline through identification of opportunities.
- Sales projects and mutual selling activities: initiate, set up and execute projects, attend conferences and marketing events.
- Meet targets on cold calls to expand Univar business and maintain the existing relationships in calling the potential and existing clients, negotiating the sales terms, offering after-sales support, logistics and technical services, help in investigating and resolving customer complaints, training the clients and advising them in solving problems.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with customers who don´t need visits, negotiating the sales terms, offering after-sales support, logistics and technical services, help in investigating and resolving customer complaints and advising them in solving problems.
- Use reporting tools as required, update customer situation and orders, respond to and follow up on sample requests, make client quotations, analyze the costs and sales.
- Communicate and liaise with other members of the sales team, product management, technical and other departments locally and in the wider business.
- To comply with all company processes, policies and guidelines.
- The duties described in this job description cover the main duties of the role but they are not exhaustive and will vary by country. You may be required to undertake additional or other duties as necessary to meet the needs of the business.
- You are proactive, driven by sales and goal oriented. You have the ability to see the customer´s needs and expectations and have a structured way of working.
- You are self-driven and are able to easily adapt and prioritize
- Bachelor degree or equivalent education is a preference.
- Relevant working experience in sales assistant/internal sales or other equivalent experience (experience in chemical or technical sales is an advantage)
- Excellent skills in local language and fluent skills in English
- You have good communication skills, can operate at different levels within the organization and have understanding of working in an international environment
Key competencies and behaviors;
- Result oriented
- Teamwork oriented
Our client is a world leader in the distribution of chemistry and related products and services. The company is more than just a distribution company; they’re a global partner to our customers and suppliers.
You will work in a business-to-business environment, where you can build a growing international organization within Specialties. You have a lot of room for personal input and gets a lot of responsibility. You work in a team that is passionate to win every day, and where one is building relationships. We support you in your own development because our staff can really make a difference in this business! You will receive an attractive salary with fringe benefits (meal vouchers, group insurance ...)