Inside sales Representative
The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for driving workflow software solutions in the territory
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Drive workflow software solutions with existing and new accounts through a virtual sales engagement
- Engage outbound sales campaigns to uncover and develop workflow software sales opportunities
- Carry out targeted sales initiatives focused on specific subsets of prospects and provide feedback on each campaign’s success to marketing
- Manage schedule to optimize selling time and reduce/eliminate non-selling activities
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience required.
- Excellent Organizational/multi-task management.
- Aptitude to understand technology – Hardware, Software, Professional Services
- Outgoing personality – Must be comfortable and have the ability to communicate with customers/prospects.
- Excellent verbal, listening and written communications skills.
- Has worked in a team environment and is a team player who is coachable.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- Strong willingness to commit to and adhere to program/project deadlines.
- Takes criticism as constructive feedback. Maintains positive outlook during adversity and highly competitive situations and responds to objections in a persuasive and productive manner.
- Ability to think through problems in a clear and correct manner.
- Maintains effectiveness in different situations. Handles change responsibly and accepts new methods of doing things.
- Achieves personal satisfaction from performing well and enjoys winning while working in a productive and congenial manner with co-workers.
- Seeks opportunities to use imagination and expresses originality.
- Self-directed. Sets and works towards self-imposed goals.
- Maintains high personal and moral standards in judgment and decisions.
- Is committed to the job and company.
- Tends to stay with a problem or line of thought until the matter is settled.
- Domestic travel as requested/needed
- Management of business expenses in an ethical manner.
- Desired Languages: English, French, German and any other major European languages.
Our client is an international company with his head office for the European market in Zaventem. They are markter leader in their segment which is industrial printing.
Our client offers an permanent contract and an attractive salary