Human Resources Advisor
The Talent & Culture (HR) Belux team is looking for their new colleague who is eager to share their HR expertise and knowledge to the benefit of our Support Office in Brussels and the 94 hotels in Belgium & Luxembourg. A focus will be on administrative tasks on various aspects of HR including compensation & benefits, policies, personnel files or car fleet management. Our new colleague will have an advisory role for all matters linked to social legislation and social concertation.
Our daily contact with the hotels and Support Office employees ensure a diversity in tasks and projects!
As HR Advisor you will be the point of reference for social legislation questions from our hotels in Belgium and Luxembourg. Your knowledge of the matter will be key to ensure policies and regulations are respected and up-to-date.
Your numerical side will shine to support projects relating to Compensation & Benefits, including developing local benefits for employees.
Your role will be key to support in administrative tasks such as reporting, day-to-day car fleet management, personnel administration or translations from/to Dutch and French.
We are looking for a friendly and organised colleague, capable and willing to adapt to different cultures. Ideally you:
- Switch easily between administrative and organizational tasks
- Are fluent in Dutch (a must) and English
- Have a Bachelor degree in Human Resources
- Have minimum 2 to 3 years work experience in HR administration in Belgium
- Have extensive knowledge of the Belgian social legislation, basic knowledge of Luxemburgish legislation is a plus
- Are curious minded and have a passion for learning
- Are a strong team player, who likes to work with various stakeholders across all levels and functions of a business.
Your experience begins now, so if you are entrepreneurial, a great multitasker and eager to learn and discover the world of hospitality, then we want to hear from you!
We are a worldwide Augmented Hospitality leader. We are hospitality experts placing people at the heart of what we do, creating new connections & emotions for our guests, nurturing real passion for service and achievement beyond limits.
Based in Brussels, you will be part of the Benelux HR team with colleagues located in Belgium and in The Netherlands, it is a close team that regularly meets virtually and face-to-face and has fun together!
- Join a dynamic Group constantly reinventing itself
- Great development and learning opportunities on the job and through our Academy
- Discounts on our hotels and restaurants worldwide
- Remote working up to 3 days a week
- Competitive salary, depending on experience
- Extra benefits include: group insurance, hospitalisation insurance, meal vouchers, net monthly homeworking allowance, 100% reimbursement of travel costs …