HR Business Partner
This role will support the Head of HR Europe South & Nordics. The successful candidate will bring HR business partnering and change management experience to the role.
- Build strong relationships with line management
- Apply strong project and change management rigor to the implementation of people initiatives
- Manage employee relations issues that arise
- Support the Head of HR with (cross) regional HR projects
- Support the annual Talent Review process, annual performance management and reward cycle
- Work closely with HR colleagues in and outside the region
- Provide operational support to the Head of HR, working towards a more strategic HR department and enhancing efficiency by defining policies & procedures that will support management in their organisational goals
- Lead the learning & development plan for Belgium and the region (excluding France)
- Lead the recruitment for Belgium
- Excellent relationship builder with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem solver mentality striving for a correct balance between both employee and the company’s best interest
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent by experience
- Fluent in Dutch, French & English
- Good knowledge of Belgian legislation (ES, IT, NL or Nordic countries’ knowledge is a plus)
- Ideally experience as an HR Business Partner for both white and blue collar population
- 5+ years relevant all round HR experience
- Change management experience
- Team Player, Hands on, Can do mentality
Your future employer imagine, model and make engineered products and innovative construction solutions for a dynamic industry. They support ambitious construction partners to build better, safer, stronger and faster, and help turn inspiring architectural visions into reality.
We offer you a stable job, a full attractive salary package, with flexible working hours in a constantly growing company. You will work in a young and dynamic team in an international environment at a salary that matches your skills. Because the company is constantly evolving, this offers you opportunities for development.