Fleet & Mobility Administrator (m/v)
- Serve as the primary point of contact for the fleet & mobility initiatives;
- Coordinate and maintain the fleet inventory via a web based fleet management software tool;
- Processes daily fleet requests such as, but not limited to, ordering new vehicles/fuel cards, vehicle transfers, vehicle termination requests, driver fuel pin activations/deactivations, etc.;
- Coordinate and maintain documentation with regards to administration of the fleet policies, fleet insurance, and other applicable company, regulative or legislated requirements;
- Auditing, coding, and submitting for payment monthly fleet related invoices;
- Responsible for creating reports and data analysis;
- Identify cost saving initiatives and work with the Mobility Manager to achieve those initiatives;
- Assist the Mobility Manager during the implementation of fleet & mobility policies, procedures and initiatives.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field of study is preferred.
- A first experience in vehicle fleet administration or supply chain experience is an asset.
- Proficient use of all Microsoft Office programs; moderate to advanced ability with Excel;
- Analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Time management skills, strong ability to meet deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Able to work independently
- Fluent in English and French/ Dutch
Work in an encouraging true team spirit and an international and dynamic working environment.