Customer Success Associate (m/f/x)
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a bilingual Customer Success Specialist to join our young talented Team!
You will be in contact with our customers from the start of their process until the end. So, you will have to make sure that the customer will have a great customer experience. You’ll also be in charge of improving our Customer Journey by giving feedback. The advantage of being in a start-up is that you’ll have the opportunity to do a variety of tasks and in some way create your own job.
- Be our customer's trustworthy advisor, by phone or email in every step of the customer journey.
- Understanding the leasing market, our products and services and the stakeholders we interact with on a daily basis.
- Identifying our customers’ mobility needs, and guiding them towards the right decisions for their specific situations.
- Developing relationships with our recurring customers and stakeholders and making them feel at home.
- Interact with the CS Team: we are a close team that keeps in touch on a daily basis about different customer cases.
- Follow up with our various logistical partners, suppliers and other stakeholders.
- Give feedback and improve the customer experience/journey. Sharing input with the rest of the our team on how our product should look like to make the lives of our customers as easy as possible.
- Constantly pushing the service we collectively give to our customers to the next level.
- Customer-focused: You are willing to help people and give them a great customer experience. You do this by listening, interpreting and anticipating the needs of the customer.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills: You will have to communicate in Dutch and French to our customers. A good knowledge of English is definitely a plus!
- Solution oriented you are creative and feel empowered to take ownership of challenges and push them to completion.
- Never-Ending Learner: You are extremely curious, hardworking, proactive and eager to learn.
- Independent with great Team spirit: We move quickly and wear many hats in a dynamic environment. You will have to be capable of working on your own and taking initiatives.
We are reshaping the European car leasing business, one of the largest yet-to-be disrupted markets! The traditional car leasing industry is slow, complicated and expensive. As a result, most SMEs and independents cannot afford to lease cars for their employees.
We put all our efforts to ensure that ordering a car through our services is as easy as ordering a toaster on Amazon. Since 2019, our business has been growing rapidly as we’re incredibly ambitious. Our goal is to become the European leader in digital car leasing.
We are a well funded startup with off-the-charts revenue growth and an amazing team of A-players.
- Fun (Have it): Enjoy the ride - life is short.
- Feedback (Give it): Feedback is the breakfast of champions. Always assume positive intent.
- Personal Growth (Master it): Never stop learning and improving.
- Wow (Deliver it): Actually make our customers say "WOW".
- Drive (Show it): Show commitment and bring everything you have. Do what you say and say what you do.
- We believe that a happy cohesive team can go a long way. We do everything that's possible to build a work environment that enables everyone to work at their best. Working with us means being part of an empowered team and collaborating with talented colleagues with experience at well-known companies such as McKinsey, Uber and Google!
We deeply care about our workers. Therefore, we offer
- Flexible Work: Amazing modern headquarters at Flagey, Brussels, possibility to work partially remote (even after Covid-19), organize your own work schedule, and enjoy the sun while working on our rooftop!
- Quality Equipment: Top range tools including laptop, computer screen, mobile phone, keyboard, and Bose noise-cancelling headphones.
- Learning Opportunities & Empowerment: Hands-on experiences, take initiatives, incredibly talented colleagues to learn from, free books at disposal.
- Friendly, fun & transparent environment: Join an international team of friendly mates in a transparent and fun work environment.
- Extra: Fresh fruit, quality tea & coffee, weekly team lunch, and monthly team drinks.