Customer Service Representative English & Spanish & Portuguese
Resulting from the review of the Supply Chain activities, the role of Customer Service Representative provides enhanced customer service to customer ensuring that customer needs are fully met on time and in full.
You will interact with Sales Managers and other key functional teams e.g. Product Planning, Logistics Operations, Manufacturing Loading Teams, Technical, Finance and Credit Control Teams
- You will be a focal point for Customers placing orders, understanding customer’s needs and handling orders in an accurate and timely manner to ensure their needs are met on time and in full.
- You will ensure enhanced customer service is achieved using SAP for order processing
- You will be responsible for good working relationships between his/her commercial colleagues to ensure effective response to customer needs/enquires.
- You will be capable of deputising for colleagues during holiday periods, sickness and act as a training resource for less experienced staff and will be expected to work to a schedule appropriate for the Customer Portfolio
- You will be fully conversant with the business strategy, legal guidelines and agreed customer service procedures.
- Bachelor Degree or experience in Supply Chain (Customer Service).
- 2-8 years experience in a customer oriented role
- Fluent in English, Spanish and Portuguese
- Excellent communication skills on the phone
- Problem solving and multi-tasking mindset
- Well developed IT skills
- Good commercial insight, can handle complex issues easily
- Contract and competition law awareness
- Being able to challenge others in finding the best solution
- Albe to take initiative
- Determination is key
- To work in an international environment within an enthusiastic & dynamic team
- Very competitive remuneration package, including meal vouchers & insurance package
- Flexibility in working hours
- Temporary assignment until the end of the year