Customer Service Representative
Your tasks will include:
- coordinate the total order administration chain: from received order to invoice;
- process customer complaints;
- updating customer information database;
- assist in administrative handling of info sheets for customers and updating SAP records;
- assist in updating PIM related data (PDM, Trustbox,…);
- analysing & reporting on customer service related issues.
- sales planning products: permanently optimise the operational rolling forecast;
- stock planning products: optimise product stock levels with regard to cost- and delivery service criteria.
- handle all information requests & complaints from consumers;
- coordination, if necessary, between customer / consumer and the involved quality departments (production sites);
- administer the Consumer Service database;
- analysing & reporting of all Consumer Services-related issues.
- You hold a bachelor degree or have relevant experience
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English. German is a plus.
- You can work well with MS Office. SAP is a plus
- You are analytical, accurate and very client-oriented
- We offer you a permanent contract within a international FMCG- environment. Besides the attractive salarypackage, you'll will entry a dynamic company and an open en friendly team.