Customer Service Administrator (m/f/x)
- Manage the full orders process, from order capture to invoicing, to ensure timely and accurate product supply for her/his customers group in SAP.
- Manage the Order to Cash according to the agreed process
- Provide insights & actions on how to improve the process
- Solve day to day supply issues highlighted by customers and sales teams in conjunction with 3 PL operations, Product Supply, Co-packing Coordinator and the rest of the Customer Service Team
- Manage Stock level for VMI Customers
Context and Scope
- Accurately capture/manage and execute daily customer orders (for all products category) from input through to despatch in SAP and 3PL operations.
- Manage Stock for VMI Customer every day, maintain VMI system set-up to ensure optimum stock level at customer warehouse. Make necessary analysis to come up with recommendations for improvement (slow runners, average stock level, effect of bank holidays, Out Of Stock…. Etc)
- Manage & process customer claims, returns, refusals on a daily basis, by controlling POD from 3PL-partner.
- Align Products Master Data with the customer to improve Order entry process
- During period close, ensure that all the orders of the period are invoiced – or postponed to next period when appropriate.
- Keep customers up to date with new order/deliveries policies and procedures
- Keep the customers informed of any modifications in the order/delivery every day.
- Make use of the relevant local customer plan: assortment changes & promotional activities. Use this information to manage order, and pro-active communication with the customer.
- Be familiar with Mars products, pricing procedure, promotions and activity plan
- Respond promptly to phone calls, emails from customers, 3PL´s.
- Report and analyse Customer KPIs at the end of each period
Job Specifications / Qualifications
Education & Professional Qualification
- High school diploma
- Fluent spoken & written local languages
- Office & SAP knowledge
Key Supporting Competencies
- Delivers Consistent Results
- Creates Collaborative Relationships
- Customer Focus
- Priority setting
- Problem solving
- Drive for results / Action oriented
- Peer Relationship
Key Functional Competencies & Technical Skills
- Logistics management : warehousing, outbound, product supply (Essential)
- Financial : credit management, pricing & TE (Essential)
- Business process application : activity management, Master Data Customers & Products (Essential)
- Stock Management knowledge at customer (VMI)