- Grow Assigned Territory’s Sales Volume, Revenue and Gross Profit:
Ensure business share for all products are maximized in every account. Establish multi-level relationships with current and competitive customers. Identify and convert sales opportunities into incremental business. Aggressively prospect to identify opportunities for growth through increased account penetration of existing and new product offerings or competitive displacement. Coordinate internal resources and external contacts (sales support, dealers, strategic partners and others) to add value within accounts, maintain exceptional customer satisfaction levels and drive new business growth.
- Provide Territory Management:
Optimize and coordinate the use of all internal sales support, technical resources and teams within your territory to ensure complete customer satisfaction from presales through post sales.
- Drive Business Development Process and Territorial Growth:
Identify and convert sales opportunities in new and existing accounts into closed business. Manage and drive profitable business growth for assigned geographic territory. Identify new market/customer opportunities for growth through prospecting, growth and competitive displacement. Provide accurate forecasts/pipeline tracking within the sales process.
- Create Value for Prospective Customers:
Target the most senior P&L leaders within target accounts. Invest sufficient time to develop a deep understanding of the prospects business strategy and critical business issues. Create unique value for prospective customers by seeking to understand their business problems, issues and opportunities in new or different ways.
Link solutions and resources to identified customer needs and differentiate solutions from competing alternatives. Develop and deliver sales solutions and customer communications that result in increased sales by consistently and effectively reinforcing the Company's value proposition and brand identity in refreshing, distinctive and compelling ways.
Demonstrate a systematic approach to organizing daily tasks and following up. Keeps Salesforce data up to date and accurate. Be focused, prepared, organized, and operate from a plan.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience required.
- Excellent Organizational/multi-tasking management.
- Aptitude to understand technology – Hardware, Software, Professional Services
- Is comfortable with Salesforce.com and capable of connecting and integrating information at desktop as well as mobile.
- Outgoing personality – Must be comfortable and have the ability to communicate with customers/prospects.
- Excellent verbal, listening and written communications skills.
- Has worked in a team environment and is a team player who is coachable.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- Strong willingness to commit to and adhere to program/project deadlines.
- Takes criticism as constructive feedback well.
- Maintains positive outlook during adversity and highly competitive situations and responds to objections in a persuasive and productive manner.
- Ability to think through problems in a clear, concise and ethical manner.
- Maintains effectiveness in different situations. Handles change responsibly and accepts new methods and technology.
- Achieves personal satisfaction from performing well and enjoys winning while working in a productive and respectful manner with co-workers.
- Seeks opportunities to use imagination and expresses originality.
- Self-directed. Sets and works towards self-imposed goals.
- Maintains high personal and moral standards in judgment and decision making.
- Strong sense of commitment, loyalty and passion to the job and company.
- Tends to stay with a problem or line of thought until the matter is settled.
- Social media experience – Experience with social media tools (Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook for business)
- Ability for daily travel within your territory of coverage and broader domestic travel as necessary
- Management of business expenses in an ethical manner.
- Desired Languages: English, Dutch, French and any other European languages.