Account Manager Benelux
The Account Manager leads the company’s efforts to maintain and expand relationships with customers. The Account Manager is responsible for achieving sales goals and strategic account objectives. The Account Manager represents the company products and services to assigned customers to meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume. The Account Manager proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis, leads solution development efforts that best address customer needs.
• Distribution of graphic products including hardware, software and consumables
• Customized planning and identification of short, medium- and long-term business opportunities
• Acquiring new customers as well as maintaining and developing existing customers
• Central contact for our customers at executive and management level
• Intensive cooperation with specialist retailers
• Participation in the preparation and implementation of sales and marketing campaigns and their follow-up
Required knowledge, skills and experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience required.
- Excellent Organizational/multi-tasking management.
- Strong sales management experience, success and team development; knowledge of the printing industry is a strong asset.
- Aptitude to understand technology – Hardware, Software, Professional Services
- Is comfortable with Salesforce.com and capable of connecting and integrating information at desktop as well as mobile.
- Outgoing personality – Must be comfortable and have the ability to communicate with customers/prospects.
- Excellent verbal, listening and written communications skills.
- Has worked in a team environment and is a team player who is coachable.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- Strong willingness to commit to and adhere to program/project deadlines.
- Takes criticism as constructive feedback well.
- Maintains positive outlook during adversity and highly competitive situations and responds to objections in a persuasive and productive manner.
- Ability to think through problems in a clear, concise and ethical manner.
- Maintains effectiveness in different situations. Handles change responsibly and accepts new methods and technology.
- Achieves personal satisfaction from performing well and enjoys winning while working in a productive and respectful manner with co-workers.
- Seeks opportunities to use imagination and expresses originality.
- Self-directed. Sets and works towards self-imposed goals.
- Maintains high personal and moral standards in judgment and decision making.
- Strong sense of commitment, loyalty and passion to the job and company.
- Tends to stay with a problem or line of thought until the matter is settled.
- Social media experience – Experience with social media tools (Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook for business)
- Ability for daily travel within your territory of coverage and broader domestic travel as necessary
- Management of business expenses in an ethical manner.
- Business fluency in spoken and written English, Dutch and French; any other European languages is an asset.
- International company
- Nice remuneration package
- Company car
- Excellent fringe benefits