Technical Back Office
In this role, you will join our ambitious and dedicated Back Office Team. Together with your colleagues you will be tasked with devising and developing offers which will lead to sustainable daylight and ventilation solutions for our customers. You will be responsible for the projects assigned to you and provide advice on technical matters (including smoke and heat exhaust ventilation).
Your primary tasks include:
- Reading and analysing specifications as well as technical architectural plans and selecting suitable solutions from our wide range of products
- Devising natural smoke and heat exhaust solutions that meet specific project and legal requirements
- Supporting your colleagues in Sales with their preparations for consultations with different project stakeholders (architects, contractors, installers)
- Ensuring that (potential) customers are provided the right product solution and associated technical information
- Maintaining of project data for the respective area of responsibility
- Acting as the central technical point of contact for your colleagues in Belgium and at an international level
In addition, we expect that you:
- Have a technical bachelor’s degree or a master’s degree in engineering or work experience that can be equated to these types of degrees
- Speak Dutch and French and have a good knowledge of the English language, command of the German language is a plus
- Are entrepreneurial and proactive
- Are service- and solution-oriented
- Knowledge of Fire Safety Engineering (gained through your studies or work experience) is an advantage but not a must
Your future employer specialises in installing skylights and helps customers create a healthy and sustainable indoor environment to work, live or learn in.