MetiSelect is looking for a Travel & Event assistant, for a client in Diegem. You pick up the role of an enthusiastic and dedicated team member of the centralized Travel & Event team.
Your responsibilities as a travel assistant:
- You are in charge of travel arrangements via an online booking tool or via an external travel agency and make sure the policies are respected.
- You identify possible issues and make sure to take the appropriate action.
Your responsibilities as an events assistant:
- You handle event requests: send/follow up invites, look for creative activities, ensure the logistics, coordination and quality on site together with the internal client.
- You host webcasts, prepare/send newsletters and surveys and take care of administrative tasks according to the company policies.
- You are willing to take ownership of ad hoc tasks.
Are you the candidate we are looking for? The perfect candidate tick all below boxes:
- You have obtained a bachelor degree in tourism or equal by experience;
- You have excellent written and oral skills in English, Dutch and French;
- You are accurate and precise;
- You are eager to learn and willing to take ownership;
- You have 1 to 3 years of relevant experience;
- You are interested in new technologies;
- You are creative, proactive, flexible and are able to take initiatives;
- You are a team player; you have strong communication & interpersonal skills;
- You are able to work autonomously and take ownership.
Our client is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services they deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over.
Our client offers you an attractive remuneration package, but more important, you will receive lots of responsibility, you will be welcomed with open arms by a great team and they will support you to build a successful career and deliver excellent client service! Plus, they offer:
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next;
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way;
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.