As a sales development representative you are responsible for identifying and generating new qualified sales leads and for moving leads through the marketing pipeline.
You will develop relationships with prospects, acting as the initial point of contact. You confidently share product or service information.
Responsabilities or “what you have to do”:
- You are responsible for contacting (email and phone) proactively cold and warm leads, the follow-up and handover to sales
- Prepare reports/powerpoint slides to present progress to the team
- Assist and support improvements of the lead qualifying process with our Marketing Automation Manager.
- Answer live chat messages
- Generate and qualify new sales opportunities through inbound prospecting and lead generation through email and phone
- Develop a deep understanding of our product offerings and articulate their value proposition to prospective customers.
- Maintain active engagement with new and existing leads through creative follow-up communications designed to increase customer interest in our products/services.
- Achieve and exceed monthly quotas and objectives.
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects and engage sales executives for next steps.
- Effectively use our CRM (Hubspot) system to manage/track leads and activities.
- Coordinate with sales teams to ensure smooth transition of information and feedback from generated leads.
- Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) or “What it will look like when you are doing the job well”
#interactions with prospects
Conversion rate from Leads to opportunities created
Number of opportunities created for the sales team
Contact persons in this role :
- External : SME & Large customers
- Internal : Sales, Marketing, customer service, data management officer
- Drive accelerated growth
- Drive conversation rate leads
- Improve client experience
Our customer is the preferred partner of private and public companies as well as retailers for a whole range of services.
It is a global employer recognized as one of the 'World's Most Ethical Companies'.