For our client in Diegem, we are looking for an Executive Assistant. You pick up the role of an enthusiastic and dedicated ‘Executive Assistant’ to provide partners and directors of your service line with a smooth and correct accomplishment of your secretary work.
Your key responsibilities:
- Management of agendas (planning and organization of meetings and facilities + follow-up + administration).
- Assistance of the partners and directors in managing workload and recording priorities.
- Submission of event invitations, news alerts and mailings to clients and arrangements of practicalities in this respect.
- Organization of internal and external meetings and events, as well as identification of locations, prospection, negotiation, etc.
- Attendance during meetings: minutes, reports and collection of preparing documents and agendas.
- Follow-up on billing.
- Management of electronic filing database.
- Printing, binding and lay-out of documents.
- Compiling of to do-lists and vacation overviews.
- Follow-up on the CRM-system.
- Recording of registrations of seminars and follow-up on practicalities and invoices.
You try to make a difference to our organization by being flexible and by thinking out of the box!
To qualify for the role you must have
- You have a Bachelor degree in Office Management/Languages or you have relevant experience;
- You are a good communicator and you are fluent in Dutch, French and English;
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
What we look for
- Strong organizational skills (able to successfully handle multiple tasks at the same time and to prioritize);
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills to perform successfully in a fast-paced and client-oriented environment;
- Professional, dedicated & hardworking;
- Proactive, able to take initiatives & flexible;
- Stress-resistant (able to work towards deadlines efficiently).
Our client is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services they deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over.
We offer you an attractive remuneration package, but more important, you will receive lots of responsibility, you will be welcomed with open arms by a great team and we will support you to build a successful career ! Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next;
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way;
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.