As Internal Account Manager, you are accountable for the accelerated growth and improved client experience. Your portfolio will consist mainly out of prospects.
Your daily work consists out of proactively contacting prospects (hunting) by phone, in order to sell them a maximum of ‘our products".
Next to this, you will also proactively engage in marketing campaign activities (SEO/SEA, follow up on requests and promote campaigns).
As Internal Account Manager you will be the single point of contact for your accounts, related to all commercial requests.
Your main responsibilities:
- Prospecting by phone
- Qualification of the prospect based on specific criteria
- Establish relationship with the potential new customer
- Drive the entire sales cycle from ‘awareness’ stage until ‘decision’ stage (close sale)
- Prepare and send proposal and closely follow-up
- Sales funnel management
- Achieve monthly sales target (#new customers, #new contracts signed, #business volume)
- Touchpoints with potential customers (#outbound calls/day-month)
- Conversion (rate) of sales & marketing generated leads & campaigns
- Comply with all company related policies, procedures and legal requirements
Our customer is the preferred partner of private and public companies as well as retailers for a whole range of services.
It is a global employer recognized as one of the 'World's Most Ethical Companies'.