Sales Operations Analyst (m/v)
You are responsible for ensuring the sales force structure is managed effectively so that the sales teams have access to the correct information regarding sales, productivity and incentive compensation. You support the Business Unit Directors in country to ensure they have appropriate information to run their business. You work close with the BE manager in country.
• Liaison with BE Manager on issues and developments required within CRM and BI
• Liaison with central team to develop the system to support the local country teams
• Customer data Management
• Customer Profiling Management for CRM. Ensuring data is collected to allow segmentation and targeting strategies to be implemented
• New User Set up and Administration
• Super user of BI and CRM able to answer queries and questions regarding system use
• Ability to interrogate the sales and productivity reporting cubes that lie behind BI and CRM
• Responsible for the development and management of any bespoke productivity and sales reports.
• Responsible for the management of the sales force territories to allow sales and productivity information to be produced.
• Management of alignment of sales people to territory to drive eligibility
• Ensure the sale force territories are designed to maximize operational efficiency.
• Local expert on the centrally defined bonus policies able to deal with questions and queries.
• Set representative targets from centrally defined country targets
• Management of sales bonus calculations.
• Manages the eligibility of sales people for bonus.
• Communication of bonus and incentive payments to payroll
• Management of Top Club and Presidents Club in country
• Key lead for country when working on sales force effectiveness projects/tools with the regional BE team.
• Work with BUDs and business teams to support local initiatives to ensure sales teams have the right information to maximise sales.
• Support the BUDs with their local needs to ensure they have insightful information to maximize sales.
- Excellent and proven analytical skills
- Excellent computer skills; particularly MS Office products (excel essential)
- Fluent English and local language
- Works well in a matrix team environment
- Attention to detail, methodical and well organised.
- Well developed and effective communalisation skills
- Excellent prioritization skills
- Experience in Sales Intelligence / Sales Force Effectiveness / Operations / Analysis
- Experience working with several countries within Europe
- Bachelors degree or further qualification in related discipline: Business Studies, Finance, Information Systems etc