Sales Analyst (m/v)
The Bid Advisor will provide a comprehensive support to the client facing teams by assisting with proposals including a creative part, defining value propositions, formulating selling points, preparing for sales pitches, actively monitoring business opportunities and systematically working with the commercial leads.
Specifically, responsibilities will include:
- Creation, coordination and review of proposal documents – including providing tactical support and strategic advice on our most strategic (multidisciplinary) opportunities
- Working closely with lead partners, client engagement teams, graphic designers, and other relevant internal stakeholders during the proposal process
- Screening and sorting RFP opportunities from major players in the market for partners and managers
- Systematic work with the commercial leads from events and campaigns
- A strong educational background
- 3+ years of relevant experience (sales field, go-to-market, commercial, marketing or procurement)
- An understanding of business and markets is a plus
- High attention to detail and professionalism, including an ability to self-review, to ensure that all reporting and outputs are accurate and of a high quality
- Strong project, organizational and planning skills
- Analytical thinking
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time, work under pressure, adapt to last minute changes, and meet (tight) deadlines, while maintaining quality
- Ability to challenge senior professionals
- Ability to work with CRM
- A strong sense of responsibility, pursuing tasks through to completion with energy, initiative, and enthusiasm
- A dependable team player with good interpersonal skills and a collaborative and consultative working style
- Clarity of expression and excellent communication skills (i.e. mastery of the written and spoken language) in English, French and Dutch as a plus
- Good knowledge of Microsoft software including Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Word
Our client provides audit, tax and advisory services.
At this company you are appreciated for your professional skills and qualities. Surrounded by a strong team spirit in an international and dynamic work environment, you will find the knowledge that is enriching for your career.