Payroll administrator (M/V)
In order to strengthen our clients Corporate HR Team, we are looking for a Payroll Administrator.
Roles and Responsibilities
- On a daily basis, collect time & attendance data and other information needed for the monthly payroll cycle, liaise with internal stakeholders to ensure correct data collection
- Use and maintain the payroll application and guarantee its correctness
- Execute the payroll cycle correctly and timely
- Produce the required payroll reports and statistics for the respective stakeholders
- Perform administrative tasks related to social security obligations, accidents at work, insurances etc, related to the payroll
- Solve payroll discrepancies by analyzing information.
- Follow up on issues with regard to personnel files to ensure that the best possible service is offered to stakeholders (internal employees, managers & directors)
- Bachelor or Master in Finance, HR, Law or equivalent by experience
- 5 years of experience in a payroll department of a major site or company and/or at a payroll services provider treating complex payroll structures
- Knowledge of and experience with payroll system(s)
- Having a good knowledge of Belgian social legislation
- Language skills: fluent in Dutch and French, with working proficiency in English.
- Strong with figures, analytical and problem solving
- Discrete, punctual and precise
- Team player, self-driven, taking initiative, enthusiastic
- Flexible with ability to work autonomously.
Our client provides audit, tax and advisory services.
Besides a competitive remuneration package, you'll get a great number of extra-legal advantages such as flexible working hours, 24 vacation days, meal vouchers, laptop, group & hospitalization insurance, as well as the support and possibilities for your professional development in our organization.