- Act as a support for partners and fee earners
- Performing (legal) researches
- Making filings with, and requesting documents from, the Crossroads Banks for Enterprises and the Business Court’s registrar
- Assisting fee earners with proofreading documents, lay-out and performing cross-reference and defined terms checks
- Monitoring the financial press and providing on a regular basis press clippings to the fee earners
- Assisting with the preparation of pitches.
- Drafting legal documents, corporate documentation, legal correspondence
- Due diligence administration and coordination
- Preparing closing binders
- Administrative follow up of legal files
- Monitoring deadlines
- Provide general administrative support to partners and fee earners (including billing, matter openings, managing agenda’s and making travel arrangements).
- Outstanding language skills: Dutch, French and English, both oral and written
- Work experience is a plus
- Pro-active, well organized, structured and accurate
- Excellent command of MS Office tools such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Positive and service-oriented attitude
- Strong communications skills
- Team player, and collaborative work spirit
- Able to demonstrate flexibility and efficiency
- Able to remain calm and professional under pressure and in a demanding environment
- Good at managing expectations in terms of deadlines and outcome of tasks assigned
Our client is one of the largest independent law firms in Belgium with over 110 lawyers and 55 employees in Brussels and London.