Office Services Coordinator (m/f)
As an Office Services Coordinator you will be the liaison between the Business Services Centre and the business, in order to optimize the cooperation and provide tailor made services.
- You will be leading a team of four employees working in the Business Services Centre in both Brussels and Antwerp.
- You will be consulting the business and the support teams to learn more about their needs and report back to the Head of Business Services. This includes prioritising tasks, negotiating with lawyers and support teams, but also using your people skills to streamline collaboration between teams;
- Based on your consultations with the business and support teams, you will be creating new structures to optimize the services to be delivered to the business;
- You will be the trusted party between Business and support teams on one hand, and your Business Services Centre - team on the other hand;
- You will be in charge for some analysis and reporting to the Head of Business Services;
- You will show a hands on attitude to support your Business Services Centre team when needed.
The successful candidate will operate flexibly from both the Brussels and the Antwerp office.
- You have a bachelor’s degree and/or at least 5 years’ experience within technical or administrational areas;
- You have an excellent command of Dutch, French and English, both written and spoken;
- You have strong listening skills and an high Emotional Intelligence
- You are able to work autonomously in a highly professional and demanding environment;
- You enjoy working in- and contributing to a team; • You have a results-driven approach;
- You are flexible, accurate and proactive;
- You can provide the necessary structure and organisation to keep the overview;
- You have a strong client focus and a diplomatic way of communicating
- You have excellent personal time management skills and are able to meet deadlines;
- You have solid IT skills of MS office and an interest in technical programs;
Our client is an international legal pratice.
You will work in a dynamic and challenging environment with an international dimension.
- Fixed contract
- Competitive remuneration package commensurate with your qualifications and experience.
- Working in a team, you will have a challenging professional support role and room for personal development.