Marketing-Communications Officer (m/v)
As a Marketing-Communications Officer, you will assist the Corporate HR Team in marketing & communication. You will help the HR team in the sourcing of junior and experienced candidates for all KPMG practices in Belgium.
You will be involved in defining the sourcing strategy together with business stakeholders and the sourcing manager. Due to our pro-active market approach of potential candidates your daily activities will include:
- A roll-out of our external employer branding campaigns (online, print)
- Copywriting and editing HR brochures, job descriptions, templates
- Monitoring and posting on our social media channels
- Monitoring and editing of HR developed applications
- The set-up of internal campaigns & communications
- Reporting on competitive intelligence
- You have a bachelor or master degree.
- You possess strong writing skills and a passion to realize pragmatic solutions.
- A good knowledge in graphical design (HTML) is a surplus.
- You have 2 to 5 years of relevant experience.
- You are a good communicator, client oriented, pro-active, service minded and a real team player.
- You are fluent in English, Dutch and French.
- You master Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Our client provides audit, tax and advisory services.
At this company you are appreciated for your professional skills and qualities. Surrounded by a strong team spirit in an international and dynamic work environment, you will find the knowledge that is enriching for your career.