Logistics Assistent (m/v)
A Logistics Assistent is required to support to the day to day warehouse and distribution functions at our 3PL facility in Belgium. This role also requires proficiency in Oracle R12 and Microsoft applications such as Excel and Word.
- Manage the day to day warehouse and distribution functions of a 3PL.
- Able to work in Oracle R12 and be able to perform all tasks related to Shipping, Receiving, Stock Adjustments, Cycle Counts, Allocations of orders etc.
- Support the management and coordination of site projects ensuring consistency with business strategy, commitments and goals.
- Develop and drive a culture of excellence, quality, customer focus and continuous improvement.
- Ensure collaboration of cross functional areas, establishing effective working relationships with global partners, both internal and external.
- Ensure application of efficient work practices for core group processes and ensure continued improvement and update of these practices with lessons learned.
- Check backorders VS sets locations (Excel reports, vlookup + pivot)
- Ability to control and implement a process of change when needed; document and track issues; monitor assumptions and make decisions in a timely manner; understand and use sound, proven problem-solving techniques.
- Experience in warehousing or Customer Service
- Proficient in ERP / WMS Applications & Microsoft Office Products
- Fluent in Dutch / Basics English & French
- Ability communicate with different departments
- Self-starter, service oriented with a clear focus on high quality business excellence
- Team worker / Positive working attitude
- Temporary position (min. 6 months) with possibilty/intention of fixed contract at the end.
- Positive, competitive and very fair renumeration.