HR assistant (M/V)
In order to strengthen our clients Corporate HR Team, we are looking for a polyvalent HR Assistant:
- to support the HR Director in her daily activities as well as giving administrative support to the Sourcing & Employer Branding team.
In support of the HR director your main responsibilities will include:
- Agenda management for the HR Director;
- Making appointments, organizing meetings;
- Handling e-mails;
- Designing presentations;
- Answering internal and external phone calls;
- Various administrative tasks.
Within the Sourcing & Employer Branding team your key accountabilities will include:
- Contributing to the sourcing strategy by identifying best practices in organizing recruitment activities and connecting with graduates in order to be a top-of-mind employer among graduates
- Prescreening of candidates by telephone in order to ensure maximum attendance of high-quality participants to recruitment events
- Following up on event participants in order to ensure a steady influx of candidates to meet the future needs of the business
- Being involved in campus recruitment and the roll out of assessment centers and various recruitment events for graduates
- Contributing to the employer branding strategy by managing communication tools, the KPMG website and social media
- Drafting and updating corporate HR communications such as policies, training documents, etc.
- Furthermore, you will contribute to the HR team's knowledge development by following recent trends in HR.
- You hold a bachelor or master degree and a first professional experience in a comparable role;
- You are discrete and service-minded with an eye for detail and a passion for administration;
- You possess strong writing skills and an advanced knowledge in Dutch, French and English
- You master MS Office applications
- You are well organized and stress resistant
- You are pro-active, client oriented and flexible