Head of TeleSales & Customer Care (m/f)
Opportunity in Customer Care & TeleSales
- Improving the customer experience is key to our strategy. Your role as Head of TeleSales & Customer Care will be to further develop & grow our customer care and telesales activity by leading our team of 9 colleagues, and by working closely together with the entire team.
- In Customer Care , the main challenge is to improve the customer experience and professionalizing our way of working: leverage our new contact center platform, improve team coaching,…
- In TeleSales , the key opportunity is to build upon our existing approaches in ‘remote’ sales on classifieds and to initiate successful upsell approaches for basic visibility/advertising products, while ensuring adequate proactive contacts. Today, an enthusiastic team is in place and first results were attained, your challenge is to continuously improve our service and to ‘institutionalize’ these improvements and convert them into tangible results.
- You will closely collaborate with our management team, and the various teams in Field Sales, Product Management, Business Development, Back Office Operations… to ensure our business/product innovations and services are effectively delivered to our customers, using a coherent sales approach.
- Your team acts as 1st touch point to respond autonomously to any customer request and to identify & qualify issues that require additional/rapid action from other internal teams. You will personally ensure to share these qualified requests from customers to the other teams and afterwards inform customers about progress/response to their initial request.
- As such, you represent the “voice of the customer ” towards the entire internal organization and ensure effective 2way dialogue with our customers.
- You will have a leading role for initiatives around customer service & sales, including the delivery of our company’s service improvement plan, aiming for significant increase of customer recommendation (NPS), especially for professional customers. You will take the lead in this area: starting from adequate measures, translating measurements into actions that deliver impact on customer service.
- As Head of TeleSales & Customer Care you will lead directly 2 teams, one telesales team and one customer care team. Both teams are multilingual, service oriented and experienced professionals that excel in remote customer contacts.
Deliver daily customer care support, every day again
- Ensure Service Level Agreement & “First-Time-Right” on incoming calls & mails is achieved, as well as real-time action/adjustments as required (every workday )
- Timely follow-up of any anomaly reported by surfers (every calendar day )
- Improve touch point feedback from customer (customer satisfaction & NPS recommendation scores)
- Plan/ensure adequate team staffing & presence during opening hours (incl. Saturday), both upfront planning and intra-day
Put in place building blocks for institutionalizing a consistently “great” customer service
- Delivery of transversal service improvement plan
- Elaboration/improvement of operational dashboards (wall display, weekly cockpit report, monthly mgmt. report)
- On-the-job coaching of colleagues (call monitoring, regular structured feedback), with personalized action plans
Full revenue responsibility for all remotely served customers
- Volume/turnover on classifieds
- Upsell to basic advertising products
- Upstreaming to field sales
Reporting to the COO and actively participating in the Operations Management Team which steers the various operational activities.
Leading by example (and “managing by walking around ”) the Customer Care and TeleSales team, demonstrating strong customer service/quality mindset on the workfloor, in combination with strong sales drive.
- Master degree
- 6+ years experience in Customer Care
- Truly passionate about customer service & sales, going the extra mile for our customer
- “Can do ” attitude, service mindset, high energy, optimistic and positive nature: focused on ‘finding solution’ instead of ‘reporting problems’ and making tangible progress despite challenges, roadblocks and time pressures
- “Hands-on ” approach, looking for pragmatic solutions & shortcuts.
- Excellent coaching skills, operating directly on the workfloor with the team and possess a unique blend of customer care/remote sales experience.
- Strong collaboration and interpersonal skills. Know how to bring teams together & encourage them to achieve their goals.
- You are flexible and doesn’t limit yourself to a “9-to-5” mindset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English
- A professional and stimulating working environment
- Rich and acknowledged e-business expertise
- Attractive remuneration
- Healthy, growing internet business (unique digital brand in Belgium)