Customer Coordinator (m/f)
The Customer Coordinator, reporting to the Customer Service Manager Benelux, is the right hand of customer service manager will take the role in optimizing customer relationships and service level, which includes actively visiting our customers to build power partnerships.
You will also be involved for analytics, KPI follow up and action plan implementation.
Optimize customer relationships:
- Deliver high levels of service to the customer
- Focus on improvement of collaboration and relationship with customers
- Develop and implement action plans with key customers (analyse current status, prepare actionplan and presentation to sell this to customer)
Optimize the costs:
- Analyzing, reporting and follow up of internal KPI’s (Cost to Serve, Picking, PFR, Full Truck..) and external KPI’s (Customer Service Level, On time deliveries, TUS..)
- Improving / re-engineering processes to create an excellent customer service at a low cost.
- Support the Customer Service Team with improvement projects
- Improve processes internally in collaboration with other departments (sales, demand planning, marketing)
- Being the internal ‘promotor’ of the CS team (share successes, results)