Customer Care Representative (M/V) FR-EN + NL/D
RESPONSIBLE FOR CUSTOMERS IN A SPECIFIC COUNTRY OR REGION
- Ensure customer contact through the appropriate communication means such as phone, email, fax and mail.
- Handles all incoming orders, sends order confirmations and ensures expedition within the Service Level Agreement.
- Optimize delivery of available goods and follow-up on pending orders.
- Ensure that the order logistics and invoicing are in compliance with the commercial agreements and customer’s requirements.
- Follow-up on all customer requests and questions.
- Take all necessary actions to resolve any customer claims and issues (cross-functionally). If required initiate Returns and Credit Notes, following the appropriate approval process.
BACK-UP AND TEAM ROLES
- Is a member of a back-up team that ensures permanent service to an island, as per Service Level Agreement (8:30-17:00).
- Creates and maintains Customer Information files for the back-up team.
- Ensures appropriate training and documentation to allow for seamless back-up.
- Participates in welcome and training of new team members on the basic OTC processes.
- Responsible for at least one cross-team control list or improvement task.
- Supports other team-members work on their cross-team control lists and improvement tasks.
- Supports cross-functional improvement initiatives and requests.
- Supports OTC Audit Requirements such as taking action on control lists and supplying supporting documentation for customer’s base within their responsibility.
QUALITY AND COMPLIANCE
- Timely completion of all mandatory OWL trainings.
- Follow all Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and execute tasks according to established Work Instructions (WIN). Complies with processes as communicated by the OTC System Expert.
- Provide Manager with monthly report
- Ensure all relevant Key Performance Indicator targets are met
- Maintain all relevant electronic and paper filing systems
- Filing of all customer documents according to the company filing policies (Paperless JSOX).
- Graduate degree (preferably in administration) or equal by experience
- 2 years in a customer facing role in an international environment
- In line with the Core competencies (Ensures Accountability, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Plans and Aligns, Instills Trust)
- Excellent communication/telephone skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office Skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Good team player and able to work for the common goals in an international environment
- Strong ability to understand customer and sales needs with an acute sense of urgency
- Eagerness to constantly learn, explore better ways of working and considers change as an opportunity
- Positive, upbeat and friendly personality
- Autonomous self starter with the ability to take initiatives
- Flexible and willing ‘run the extra mile’ to ensure customer satisfaction (external and internal)
- Works in a structured way and in compliance with company procedures
- Tenacity / Ownership / Adaptability / Flexibility
- French + English mandatory + good knowledge of Dutch or German
- Willingness to work some bank holidays
- Willing and able improve his/her technical product knowledge
- Experience in an International, B2B environment preferably in the Medical sector.
- Track record in a Customer Care role
- Knowledge of SAP 7.2
- Any extra languages
- Previous experience in the healthcare sector
- Awareness of controlled processes and audit preparation
Our client is a international producer of medical products located in Zaventem
- Competitive salary + benefits (meal vouchers, insurance, bonus)
- Possibility of working from home (2d/week)