Administrative Assistant (m/v)
Our Brussels office is seeking an administrative professional to join and support our BMC department. Our BMC team gives support in various Business Development (BD) initiatives, organizes internal and external events and is responsible for Marketing & Communications.
You are responsible for providing daily support to the BMC department, including:
- Responsible for coordinating the agenda of the BD Manager for all internal and external meetings.
- Prepare meetings by assembling material for the BD Manager.
- Provide day-to-day support to the BD Manager and BMC Team.
- Handle in a professional way administrative tasks (Invoices, pitches etc.) and liaise with our support staff where necessary.
- Support the practical preparation and communication for and execution of internal and external events.
- Prepare drafts of internal communications and keep social media up to date.
- Management and maintenance of (client) databases, liaise with functional managers of the tools/databases to fix errors and contribute to process improvement when necessary.
A versatile and curious professional and an optimistic team player who likes to work in a professionally demanding environment.
Able to work in an environment with shifting priorities to meet time-sensitive deadlines, as well as manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Skills and experience
- Preferably 2-3 years of experience
- Sound knowledge of MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook & Excel)
- Excellent French speaker with a good knowledge of Dutch & English
- Attention to accuracy
- Highly organized, ownership of responsibilities
- Client minded & diplomatic
- Good (written) communication skills
- Stress resistant, proactive and flexible
The firm believes in teamwork, sharing knowledge and experience in order to provide efficient results, solutions and advice that help our clients best achieve their objectives. Their independent thinking and creativity, as well as the dynamism of our professionals, make the difference between mere competence and true excellence.
- A full-time position in a dynamic, international firm with an informal, service-minded mentality.
- An opportunity to prove yourself in a professional and flexible environment where you will be able to add real value, explore development opportunities and use your languages on a daily basis!
- A competitive salary package including group and medical insurance, meal vouchers, office gym with regular training sessions, access to laundry services and numerous team activities.
- Our office is located in Brussels, nearby Watermaal-Bosvoorde and can be reached by train or tramway.