Account Analyst (m/f)
The Account Analyst will ensure compliance with RFS guidelines and applicable commercial credit laws to maximize the company’s profitable recovery opportunities within predetermined authority.
- The management of the company’s accounts receivable within an assigned portfolio of customers.
- Build strong business relationships with customers and gain an understanding of the customer’s business model and financial requirements. Expand financial value-added services that maintain business relationships through constant communication with customers’ executives and departments within the company.
- Analyse creditworthiness of customers to determine acceptable levels of risk. Underwrite and approve aggregate credit extension within approval authority and make recommendations for aggregate credit extensions above the Account Analyst authority level for approval.
- Maintain control of past due accounts receivable investment through consistent and timely follow-up with customers, RFS team and all sales unit personnel, while exercising sound business judgment when evaluating revenue opportunities to marginal risk customers.
- Minimum of a Bachelor degree in Accounting/Finance or two years relevant working experience within credit and financial management disciplines.
- Languages: English and German language skills are required. Additional languages are considered a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to relate well to all levels of management.
- Ensure a high degree of accuracy, consistency, confidentiality, and timeliness when analysing financial statements, writing a financial review, and completing RFS forms.
- Strong organization skills, problem solving, decision making, and timely follow-up skills with demonstrated abilities to work well within defined time restraints and pressure situations.
- Proficient in computer software applications (Microsoft Office: Excel and Word) and demonstrated ability to learn mainframe applications.
- An in-depth understanding of business management environment, financial statement analysis, accounting conventions and specifically industry financial standards and trends
Our client is a leading global provider of technology products and solutions.
- Fulltime job
- Good remunaration package
- International environment